Re: 2008 Volkswagen Scirocco GT24

On a more practical note, here's the 2009. Too bad VW says NEIN! to U.S. sales

Oh, well. IMHO it's not a 'real' Scirocco if it weighs more than 2400 lbs. And that air dam...my '81 would leave it with its nose stuck in the dirt on some of the 'roads' I've driven. Does anyone remember the first Scirocco TV commercials, with the car flying off the top of a Saharan sand dune?

nf

Reply to
nutso fasst