3.0 litre v6

Hi everyone, first time on here. Looking for a engine. A 3.0 litre v6 fuel injected for a 1993 Ford Ranger 5 speed standard. I will consider a running motor or I may consider parts such as an intake and/or other parts as I may be able to put the one I have back together. If anyone has please call Chris @ 204-586-7163 Thanks

Reply to
Chris Neufeld

Chris Neufeld opined in news:w%6Wd.27180$ snipped-for-privacy@news1.mts.net:

We can tell...

See any other For sale or wanteds on here?

try ford-trucks.com

And there should be no shortage of parts out there, considering all the aerostars and rangers sold.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

hey hack relax i posted that phone number on the net under free gay chat

lmfao

hurc ast

Reply to
fordly863

What happened to the one you have? Its hard to kill a 3.0. (but not impossible) I have a 93 3.0 sitting in my garage now, buts its a front driver so it probably wont help you.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Urz