'62 Falcon wagon/ turn signal problem

All electrical is working i.e, dashboard instruments panel,headlights, tailiights, brake,and reverse,but the driver's side front and tail directional lights don't flash or blink intermittenly to indicate turning.

My mechanic said I must have a dead bulb somewhere so I replaced the front bulb. Now I get a blinking signal, but it flashes or blinks so slow that it might as well not be flashing.Any ideas where to look for the problem would certainly be appreciated. JT in Florida

Reply to
falconsurf

Remo von Dach

It takes the current of all the expected bulbs in the circuit to properly heat the blinker element. Keep looking for open bulbs. Pops

Reply to
Pops

Thanks Pops and Remo,I'll check it. JT

Reply to