Anti-Lock Brakes on 93 Taurus & Muffler Question

I have a 93 Taurus with a 6 cylinder 3.8L engine, and my insurance company is stating that they don't know whether the anti-lock brakes on the car are on 2 wheels only or 4 wheels. Therefore, they won't give me a discount on the car for the anti-lock brakes. Can someone tell me whether my car has 2 wheel anti-lock brakes or wheel anti-lock brakes, or how I can find out what I have.

Also, I have the beginnings of a little hole on my muffler. Is there anything that can be done to fix it before the muffler goes. Thanks for any help that anyone can give.

JD

Reply to
Decij

Remo von Dach