'78 Ford F 100 Won't start Question..

1978 Ford F 100, 302 mota...I turn the key and the dash lights come on but no engine cranking at all.

Where should I start looking for the problem? I know jack about vehicle electric system so please excuse my ignorance.

Thanks in advance for any/all help...

Reply to
Chuck

Most likely the battery is low. You should test it first. If that proves ok, they a strong likelihood exists that the starter solenoid is bad.

CJB

Reply to
CJB