97 chevy blazer question

Have a release button for rear hatch wont open rear glass window, cant see a fuse blown unless its not with the cluster of fuses under steering wheel. Also rear hatch wont open if you push the button in on exterior rear window. Info appreciated !

Bruce

Reply to
Ham Radio U.S.A.

to work the button on the outside the doors must be unlocked. to use the button on the inside the blazer must be in neutral or park.

if neither work then I would start hunting for the relay and checking the actual lock actuator.

--

S.S.I.N.

when i stick the ing. key in and turn it to start,the dash lights dont come on,put the radio does. After a few sec,the lights come and i can start it. ca u help me ?

Reply to
ammo1md

I have the exact same problem, only now it wont start at all. Please let me know if you figured it out yet.

Reply to
blazerman