84 ford ranger 2 wheel drive

I have a 84 ranger with a 5 speed in it. Will a 4 speed from a mustang work. They both have the same engine.

Reply to
ed26743

"ed26743" wrote: > I have a 84 ranger with a 5 speed in it. Will a 4 speed from a > mustang > work. They both have the same engine.

no, the engine has nothin to do with the transmission...she might blow up on ya if you put one in

Reply to
bobparsons