85 Grand Marquis

Hello, I got my hands on a 1985 grand marquis, it is in good condition for an 85, has a few nicks and scratches on the paint, engine runs great but looks like a used 85 grand marquis :-). I will be cleaning it and fixing all the little things on her soon enough, in the mean time, how should I store this car? I was told 2 different things, #1, if I start her up and drive around the block a few times about once a month your good, and #2 was to drain all the fluids, take the wheels off (on blocks) and sit on it till your ready. I am in no rush to put her on the road but I don't want to cause more damage to it by keeping it parked in my garage. So far I've been running it around the block and putting additives in the gas from Canadian Tire to preserve the fuel. Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!

SaM

Reply to
Sam