95 1.9l no spark on 2 and 3

I have 95 escort 1.9L. Recently it just died on me on the road. The mechanic replaced the engine module, a black box that is attached to the fender. The car seemed fine, but shortly after and now when you drive the car and it is warm when you go to start the car cylinders 2 and 3 don't spark. The mech says bad coil, so I have tried with 2 different coils and still the same problem. It sometimes does start finally running perfectly fine and can be driven there after no probs. I don't know what is wrong and why it starts with 2 and 3 not sparking when warm.

Anybody else experience this.

Thanks

Reply to
shahedshirazi

Check the following for problems: Plugs Plug boots Wires Coil pack (or coil on plugs, whatever your config) Dirty/faulty injectors Injector circuits

Any codes or misfire indication? You might need to take this to the dealer and have them really diagnose this the right way with their fancy computer equipment.

Reply to
sleepdog

Try asking over at

scott21230