96 Contour shakes

I just replaced the front wheel bearings and the lower balls as well as one spring, the owner drove away after I told her to get it aligned, she never did, now she brings it back with drivers side tire nearly bald on indoard side, and she said it shakes like crazy. I drove it and the wheel responds great, no play, it tracks okay but starts to shimey at about 50MPH I can also feel the calipers grab when braking, any thoughts? TIA

Reply to
tom davin

i changed my tires (just one) and the shaking went away on my 93 taurus and my 96 contour).... it might be the tires and she might need an alignment..... dont let her drive away this time...

Reply to
dbird

If she wants to drive away, let her. It's her money she is wasting.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff