98 FORD EXPLORER

I have a 1998 Ford Explorer, 4x4, V6, Fule Injected. The motor will not idle properly. It idles so low that it cuts off from time to time. It runs fine while you are going down the road, but as soon as you come to a stoplight it starts sputtering. I have used gas treatment and changed the plugs with no progress. Any suggestions? Thank You.

Reply to
Chris & Tracie