98 Taurus Turn Indicator

I have a prob..... The turn indicator when I turn right just clicks fast but doesn't light up on the dashboard and as far as I know just blinks fast on the rear but does not blink at all at the front..... The left side works fine.. I have changed both bulbs and fuse,,, any ideas...

p.s. If I hold the stalk the indicator works fine up until it clicks up into place..

Reply to
CSB

Sounds to me like your right front turn signal bulb is defective. Maybe the replacement you used was also defective.....it sometimes happens. Try again with a fresh bulb.

Reply to
Hal Hanig

also try cleaning the contacts. They can become corroded and make poor contact.

CJB

Reply to
CJB