Belt diagram for 1993 Taurus, 3.8V6

by the way:

  1. Start at 7830B CODEN BELT RD, CODEN - go 0.1 mi
  2. Turn Left on HEMLEY RD - go 0.5 mi
  3. Turn Left on AL-188 - go 2.2 mi
  4. Arrive at 13885 S WINTZELL AVE, BAYOU LA BATRE

Approximate travel time: 2-3 minutes.

That is directions from my house to the local library.

1.Start at 7830B CODEN BELT RD, CODEN - go 0.1 mi 2.Turn Left on HEMLEY RD - go 0.5 mi 3.Turn Left on AL-188 - go 3.8 mi 4.Continue on AL-188/CR-19 - go 0.4 mi 5.Continue on CR-19 - go 5.8 mi 6.Turn Right on SPANISH TRL - go 2.9 mi 7.Continue on US-90 - go 14.9 mi 8.Turn Left on S WASHINGTON AVE - go < 0.1 mi 9.Arrive at 701 GOVERNMENT ST, MOBILE

Approximate travel time: 45 minutes

And that is directions to the Mobile library. which is in downtown Mobile, I avoid that area like the plague. I hate driving in traffic. Besides.. someone already emailed me the belt diagram, and my Taurus now has it's belt back on.

Get bent thomas

Reply to
Zex0s

Thomas Moats

Reply to
Thomas Moats

"Zex0s" wrote

Could you filter me too? I'd be ever so honored.

Reply to
MasterBlaster