92 aerostar serpentine belt 4.0L AWD

Can anyone tell me where I can find a picture or diagram to rout the serpentine belt and give some advice on how to install it using the
tensioner? I read that one person said it was better to feed it up from the bottom. My belt broke supposedly because the alternator seized. I am replacing the alternator also which I have off already. Perhaps there is a picture of the belt setup in my manual or something.
thanks in advance for any assistance Larry (replace @home with @rogers)

The AutoZone website at http://www.autozone.com has diagrams of the Aerostar belf routing (unfortunately there are *two* diagrams for the 4.0l, so you will have to decide which one matches your Aerostar).
Click on:
Repair info -> Vehicle Repair Guides -> General Information and Maintenance -> Routine Maintenance And Tune-up -> Belts
My '93 4.0l Aerostar has a sticker under the hood showing the serpentine belt routing. Any decent (or even a Haynes) manual will have a routing diagram.
Great! Thanks very much, The guy I bought the alternator from said that there should be a diagram under the hood also, but none was there nor in the owner's manual. While I'm at it I will see if I can find where the motor is leaking (probably the rocker cover?). In any case, I have bookmarked that site. :)
best wishes Larry