Best Rated threads in General Ford Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Replacing Cig lighter in AU Falcon-how to get it out!!
The Cig lighter in a AU Falcon 1999 has blown, replaced all fuses etc and tested lighter in another car and it works fine so something is wrong with the lighter socket so need to replace, however I...

2004 Ford Escape Drive Train
I recently tested an Escape Limited with a 3 liter V-6 engine. It had a 2-position selector switch on the dash labeled as auto/4WD. The salesman was uncertain what exactly the 'auto' mode did. Is the...
28
28