Bill Elliott Fan

Cypress Hunter

Bill Elliott has always been my favorite. A Chevy buddy of mine dragged me up to Michigan in 1985. I watched Bill go one lap down and get it all back under green and still win by a chunk. I was in awe! My buddy was so pissed I decided Bill was the man for me He was one of the driving forces for me buying my 88 Turbo Coupe (Still have it,

61,000 mi later it still shines like new.)

Paul

Reply to
Paul Brown