Bronco newsgroups?

In the very near future I will be posted the sale of a 78 Bronco project car. Are there any Bronco specific newgroups anyone knows about? Thanks.

Reply to
Deke

alt.autos.ford.bronco Also, don't post for sale ads in a newsgroup. That is called spam. Nobody likes a spammer..

Reply to
Mistercmk

Reply to
Thomas Moats

As far as "For Sales" are concerned, it depends upon the newsgroup. If you can find the FAQ for a group, check it out and see if your "for sale" item is allowed. It may be. There are a few newsgroups just for ads:

is one...I'm sure there are others. You may want to ask the group first.

I think the key to posting your ad is to not post something off topic, nor do you want to post excessively. Then it becomes spam.

You may want to post an ad in autotrader.com as well. I've had good luck there.

Gerard

Reply to
geewhiz