Can anyone please recommend a WASHINGTON DC area Mechanic for my '71 MARK III?

Hi, I am new here and I have a '71 MARK III with the 460. I would like to be able to locate a trustworthy Mechanic who knows their way around an older Lincoln and who enjoys and takes some pride in doing a good job and working on a older car. I am loath to take this car in to just anyplace such as a Pep Boys for example! The last thing I want is to deal with someone who moans and groans about breaking out the tools for such an "old car".

Any solid leads would be nice for someone who is located within roughly 75 or so miles around the greater D.C. area would be great. I just moved to Maryland near Arlington Va, so anyone in Va, or Md, or DC, or perhaps even far south Pa might work out for me.

Any solid leads to someone like this is appreciated.

Thank you.

Reply to
shootersalad