Carforums.net Ford Section

Hello everyone,

I would like to formally invite you to visit CarForums.net. We have a Ford forum there and many other make specific forums. We could really use some help building up a great Ford section, and would appreciate it you would stop by and register. Check us out today, the address again is

xblazinlv

I already read the Ford and Mustang Newsgroups... I occasionally scan many other various Ford websites... and since I'm also a soccer fan, I'm a regular contributor on one and a MOD on another. Amazing to me, that on all these there are frequent notices like this.. folks who sometimes give the impression that MORE=BETTER

Noo it isnt.. not when the only way to ensure your problem or issue has been addressed is to run a google search.

And every one of these guys will reply that THEIR site is new and different !!

So there!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic