Ford Explorer 1998 Sensor Needed.

Can anyone help with this?
The vehicle itself is a: Ford Explorer 1998, Engine size 4.0 ltr Automatic. The part we are being told that is required is an: Output Shaft Sensor.
This fits onto the Transferbox
We have been given a Build part number of this part or Engineering Number: 1L247 F293 DA Which should hopefully be the same worldwide.
And a UK Finis number of 4177303 That may help?
So If you think that you maybe able to help us out with the price and availability on this one or give us a contact that might.
We would then arrange the purchase either with yourself or the supplier, or get the Ford dealer who is working on the vehicle to make contact themselves.
We would appreciate any help on this matter.
Thank you. Julian.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.