Check Engine Light NOT WORKING

Hi we have a Ford Winstar 1998. We have had it for about a year and a half, we have had lots of service on it in this time. Recnelty we took it to our ford dealer for a pre inspection becuase we needed to get a smag test done. Well it passed, which we hoped becuase we have had so much work already done. Well when we took it to the smog plac,e it failed the smog inspection becuase the check engine light is not working. They guy says it does not come on at all. Not even when you start the car. I was wondering if this can be a simple problem to fix or do i need to take it back to the dealer.

Sick of dissing money out to FORD Leti

Reply to
DesignsByLeti

Most likely the BULB.