dash cluster

On my '90 Grand Marquis the odometer just stopped working. The trip-dometer and the speedometer work fine. Just the odometer stopped.

Is the odometer a seperate cluster and be replaced by itslef? Or are all three mileage clusters together.

I have received two different ansers from mechanics. One says he can replace the odometer alone and the other says I need the whole cluster.

Any info on this is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Reply to
forked