Dead cat?

***
Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

  1. Clean the MAF thoroughly.. directions everywhere.. dont be afraid of it... use a CLEAN/new med bristle brush and rubbing alcohol. about ten brush-ons/rinses wil make sure.
  2. New primary O2 sensors cant hurt... never had that problem, but then again, I dont run 'just any' brand name gas.
  3. Replace Fuel Pressure regulator

DEFINITELY - Change OIL, run out on freeway for about 20 minutes day before... then again, within hours before you take it in again.

You have done PCV, good.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

And, btw.. have the codes read out and post then here.. not the def's, the codes

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic