fiesta finesse

I have just purchased (yesterday..) a one year old ford fiesta finesse - anything I need to know? negative/positive/ your advice is appreciated

Reply to
melanie bennett

P.S it is a 1.25

Reply to
melanie bennett

Well it's a bit late if we think they're bad, really! :)

I've always found the 1.25 a real disappointment, especially after it goes so well in the previous generation Fiesta.

On balance I like the Fiesta although if I had to have one myself, it would be a TDCi without even batting an eyelid at the petrol range.

I could repeat my review of it, but, surf along to

then zip along to Car Reviews on the top, then pick "mark five Fiesta" along the left hand side. I've also commented on the 1.25 we borrowed in my latest Ka Diary entry...

Reply to
DervMan

its a car for fat chicks

hurc ast

Reply to
mustrang888_8

I see you're as helpless as always.

Reply to
DervMan

Thank You - well I would not have asked but the dealer has not yet supplied me with the car manual so am interested in any fiesta finesse info (good/ bad/ indifferent) even the suggestion that the car is for fat birds, which is fine as I am just a little underweight after my cabbage soup diet plan.

Reply to
melanie bennett

It's such a vast question to ask, some people might start with "always check the oil and tyre pressures on a weekly basis" whereas others would comment to the effect that "nice handling machine, in a couple of years watch for the idle control valve getting gummed up..."

But hopefully I have helped! :)

Reply to
DervMan

appreciated

Yes you have helped but I will need to read up on the 'idle control valve'!

Reply to
melanie bennett