paint finesse code numbers

Hello (again!). I am in the UK and need to know what colour my shade of red is for a ford finesse fiesta finesse (1.25) year 2004. I have found a code list attached on door with various serial numbers but which one is for paint? Does anyone know?? The code letters are P U K R M K23 S

with numbers and letters beside each of the above!

I need to know due to slight chipping.

Thank you

Melanie

Reply to
melanie bennett

copy all the numbers and take them to ford parts guy he will know...they will sell ya a bottle of the correct color

h u r c

Reply to
glover_73

OK will do! thanks