Fiesta fuel pump problem

Having problems with a 1993 Fiesta. When the engine is warmed up and I start it up, everything is fine. When I start it up cold, it usually fires up ok, but if I try to drive away, it cuts out and won't restart. When I pull the fuse for the fuel pump though, it then starts up (and keeps running if I put the fuse back in). i am wondering if it is the fuel pump relay that is at fault, but i don't know where it is..could anyone tell me? Thanks

Reply to
jimuthy