FORD FISHING IS GOOD heres proof

lmfao warman is a sucker

i was trolling for idiots and caught a nelson and a warman

case closed

lmfao u guys go girl

time to retire

neil tehe stains on your wifes drapes will wash out

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

Looks like he's got your number, or maybe you could manage to answer just one of his questions to you and save yourself from looking like a total buffoon.

Riiiiiiight. Using the same stupid question that didn't work for you two years ago.

More like "brain dead."

Catchy little phrase you've been using, I'm betting that you learned it while watching Oprah while you were locked up. Sure does explain your extended absence, doesn't it?

I guess if one is as miserable in/at his job as you are, that would be all that one would think about.

I -did- notice something, it was about 1/4" long though... ...no wonder you have those feelings of inadequacy.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

lmfao now your just babbling nelson lmfao U GO GIRL

hurc ast

Reply to
you go girl

Maybe you can get on Oprah as her most loyal viewer.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

neil u seem to have an oprah fetish lmfao u have a serious crack proplem

i heard they found 300 lbs of crack on oprah when she got searched atthe airport

hurc asat

Reply to
Jim_the slave_Warnan

You seem to have a feces fetish.

What's a "proplem?"

No doubt you follow every little detail of her life. Is that a side effect from having watched her all day long while you were 'away?'

Bozo misspells his name again, gee, will wonders ever cease?

Reply to
aarcuda69062