Ford Focus Drive Belt Nosie

Hi,

It is for FOCUS 1.6 Zetec engine. As my car squeez like a pig in the cold morning. I am going to get it done by myself before the neighbour start to complain to the council.

Does any one got the manual (or TIS CD) for Operation No. 21 567 0 ? Does any one know how much is the Idler pulley cost? I am gong to do it myself.

Parts Required

Description Finis Code

Idler pulley for vehicles 1 134 084 with Zetec-E engine

Idler pulley for vehicles 1 139 951 with Zetec-SE engine

Accessory drive belt see Microcat

Production Action

A revised idler pulley with an improved bearing and revised surface has

been installed in production since 30.03.2001 (build code 1M).

Service Instructions

See Summary.

Install a new drive belt idler pulley

  1. Slacken the accessory drive belt and remove it according to Operation No. 21 567 0 (Workshop Manual/TIS-CD).

  1. Install a new idler pulley (see Parts Required).

  2. Install a new accessory drive belt (see Parts Required)

and tension it according to Operation No. 21 567 0 (Workshop Manual/TIS-CD).

Thanks in advance

Tony

Reply to
mini86