Ford full size van side cargo door latch popping loose

I have a full size ford van (E-250) that has the hinged doors for cargo on the side. The door latch on the top rear door (the one you close first) seems to be popping loose regularly whenever I hit a medium bump. Just wondering if there is any adjustment or something I can do other than replacing the latch mechanism.

Thanks Dave

Reply to
Dave