Ford Ka - FuseBox/Windscreen wipers?

Hi folks,

My daughter's Ford Ka (S reg) has lost the use of the Wipers, front ant rear. I suspect a fuse. But - the manual is still at her flat in uni-land.

So, which fuse is it? Anyone know?

Thanks.

Reply to
gandalf

My 1996-2002 Haynes manual says it is Fuse 16..and it looks right on the drawing but this should also affect the screem washer. It is rated at 20amps and is located in the main fusebox.

Reply to
biggirlsblouse