Ford lays off 25,000 - President will say all is rosy.

The State of the Union speech is soon. Bet 'ya Bush says to Ford workers everything is looking up thanks to his high class leadership.

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

President Bush is responsible for Ford Motor Company?

Gary Eickmeier

Reply to
Gary Eickmeier

Yep!! And, he is also responsible for your constipation, rabid dog and pregnant wife.

Reply to
lugnut

Of course, EVERYTHING bad that happens all over the world is his fault.

Reply to
ShoeSaleman

Great power brings great responsibility...

*\*
Reply to
goldielocks

~Gary Eickmeier wrote: ~> ~> ~> Nomen Nescio wrote: ~> ~>> The State of the Union speech is soon. Bet 'ya Bush says to Ford workers ~>> everything is looking up thanks to his high class leadership. ~>>

~> ~> President Bush is responsible for Ford Motor Company? ~> ~> Gary Eickmeier ~ ~Of course, EVERYTHING bad that happens all over the world is his fault.

Bush invades Iraq, wastes $Billions that drag the economy down and contribute to the rise in Oil prices that affects everything and raises inflation/prices and puts more out of work, Americans turn to less expensive cars to operate (if they still have a job) furthering layoffs at the (less) big 3 etc. etc. yada yada yada

Get the picture

Bushwacker #1 should've finished the job in 1991 and none of this would have been necesarry, and probably no 9/11 either.

It all boils down to the US support of Israel regardless of what Israel does, which generates hatred in the Moslem world. A fair policy to everyone in the mid-east in 1947 would have avoided all this, but it's never to late to make ammends.

Reply to
Father Guido

I heard its his fault we had slavery.

Reply to
Scott

Looks like you got it all off your chest at one time. Feel better?

Reply to
rmac

Yes he is fully responsible.

Reply to
Franky Furter

Wrong! He is not responsible for all bad things..just lots of them.

Reply to
Franky Furter

I take full responsibilty for the lost jobs. I am proud to have been apart of the demose of that section of the economy. I drive an Acura. I will never buy American.

I'm looking at SUVs... Toyota? Maybe a certified MDX...

Reply to
Acurajustin1978

ok, but why are you monitoring a Ford newsgroup? shouldn't you be monitoring a Jap newsgroup?

Reply to
rmac

Many fail to realize that the war with Japan is not yet over, just the battles have ended. The war has now been moved to American soil, the war is no longer about Japanese fighting for Japanese, but also Americans fighting for Japanese in an effort to destroy American big business thus destroying the lively hoods of many Americans which has numerous effects such as destroy families as well as other destructions. So the war aint over just the enemy has changed.

Reply to
Franky Furter

One may argue Japanese cars are somewhat better than American cars in general, but when it comes to light trucks and SUVs the domestics are light years ahead of the import brands. The top three selling vehicles in the US are trucks and they are built by GM, Ford and Chrysler. Everything else is an also ran, including the number one car, the Camry at a distant fourth place in total sales in the US. The top selling full size, mid size and small SUVs are also built by GM and Ford. No import brand even comes close. If there is one thing that speaks to what buyers believe is the beat value for their money it is the total number of buyer willing to plunk down their money for a vehicle. The Camry is the number one selling car for a reason just as the F150 in the number one selling vehicle.

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

The GM and Ford trucks are Too heavy Too expensive to run Too expensive to maintain Too big Too much Too late

Reply to
gosinn

Mike

I love my new Vette, so I can't talk too much shit, but I would take a Tacoma or 4Runner over any light truck/SUV from GM or Ford. Japs are much more refined and way ahead of American trucks/Suvs

Reply to
Dan J.S.

Thats because the Japanese is so much smarter than the white man.

Reply to
Franky Furter

Sure looks that way...

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

I guess that explains why GM and Ford sell at least five times as many trucks and SUVs as ANY of the imports. LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

But they are selling fewer and fewer of these antique hogs with each passing month. GM & Ford will sell their way into bankruptcy with such outdated designs. Happy Bankruptcy!

Reply to
Jim Higgins