Ford Ltd '80 rear window seal

Hi all, i'm looking for a rear window seal for a 1980 Ltd wagon.Does anyone know where i can order one before i can swim in the car ? :) tia

grtz sax

Reply to
Saxomophone

go toa just about any auto glass place and get one......

Reply to
jim

Forgot to mention i'm not in the US, not a glass shop around here that can help me with this, even if it's a common type of seal it still would be different than the ones used in European or Japanese cars. Isn 't there a way to order these online?

grtz sax

Reply to
Saxomophone

Reply to
Thomas Moats

Hi

Try a Ford dealer in Chicoutimi (Quebec). Ask for Guy Laberge at

snipped-for-privacy@perronautoford.com

Here I bought many parts for my Grand Marquis.

Patrick

Reply to
Patrick Blondel

Thanks for the address, i'll try that one.

grtz sax

Reply to
Saxomophone

I did find a few salvage yards who would ship wich is great for some parts but things like windowseals i want brand new.I googled around a while back but the only parts i find are more general use kinda things like plugs and wipers and such, things that fit other cars too. Next time i'm gong to the US i'd better pick up some spare parts just in case :)

grtz sax

Reply to
Saxomophone