Ford VIN date Software

I posted a note here a few days ago, and a chap TOM came back with some feedback. Firstly, I left off the.html at the end of the URL and then, the website people deleted my ZIPS not long after I put the files online. Aussie Ford VIN date decoders are available at my file storage site at sharemation, accesable via my amateur radio website at...

Thanks Tom. Sorry for inconvenience. Kevin Forbes Andrew Day

Reply to
Dorothy Forbes