FORD'S BELOW INVOICE

FORDS BELOW INVOICE IF YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA AND WANT TO BUY A FORD BELOW COST I CAN HELP YOU. WE EVEN DELIVER THEM TO YOUR HOME OR OFFICE. CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION.

MENTION THAT YOU SAW IN THIS NEWS GROUP.

THANKS JOHN

863-581-5463
Reply to
JAC

Did anyone email him and get a reply?

Al

Reply to
Big Al

: > FORDS BELOW INVOICE : >

: > IF YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA AND WANT TO BUY A FORD BELOW COST I CAN HELP YOU. : > WE EVEN DELIVER : > THEM TO YOUR HOME OR OFFICE. : > CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR MORE : > INFORMATION. : >

: > MENTION THAT YOU SAW IN THIS : > NEWS GROUP. : >

: > THANKS : > JOHN : > 863-581-5463 : >

: : Did anyone email him and get a reply? : : Al : The phone number traces back to a bogus looking website referencing the Lakeland, FL automall. There is a Ford emblem behind this wonk in the picture, and there is a Ford dealership there. I also found that the dealership, as well as the rest of the automall, runs several website addresses.

Looks like a scam to me.

Dave

Reply to
David Ward