FS: 64 Galaxie - 460cc 4 sp

1964 Ford Custom (galaxie) with 460, 4 speed, 9 inch rear - FAST car. No body rust. $4500 - see at
Jay Heisler "I was born with nothing .... and I still have most of it"
Reply to
Jay Heisler

getupand

He said 460cc Thats about .5 liters. I don't think he's going to pull much of anything with that : )

Reply to
jriegle

Reply to
Thomas Moats

Speak for yourself! I think tales about fish tail are a bit off-topic for this group .

Charles

Reply to
BobaBird