Re: Looking for some feedback/ideas

"Scott" wrote

FBR wrote > > Looking for some feedback/ideas on what to do with a 1984 Firebird. Whe I > > originally bought this car it was partially duw to price, partially due to > > rarity, and the fact it looked to be a fun project. It's an 84 with the > > Iron Duke 4 cyl. with a 4 speed manual. I put in a reman 4, had the > Do us all a favor, go burn this shop down.

I was thinking along the same lines...except...burn the Firebird down. Who on earth wants to keep a Firebird with a 2.5 engine?

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

I was thinking the same. Get a jar, fill with gasoline, stuff a rag in it, light a match...

If the body is in really good shape still, I'd fix the car. I don't see many '84's in good shape anymore, and I think I've only seen one

4 banger 4 speed. Next time, get references from the shop doing the work.

Jay S

Reply to
Jay S

thats terrible, i always take mine to MAICO for the $225 presidential special, even after removing the radiator, bumpers, grill, and all chrome myself. the bastards didn't paint the radiator housing or the rims. and i left explicit directions for them to. i had to hit those areas with gloss black before mounting the radiator. next time leave them an empty tank, are you sure its the same car? will these latino gang members stop at nothing? check your vin numbers have they been switched or tampered with? these guys have been swapping plates and plaqerds for years

Reply to
GREASY DICK