Fusion V6

I'm currently looking for a replacement for my '95 Chrysler and I find GM and Chrysler just don't have anything I like. I'm looking for a slightly smaller car like the Sebring, but not the Sebring as we have one and it has a few body design aspects I'm not fond of.

A few days ago I bit on the Ford ads and had a look at their new Fusion. I was pleasantly surprised, just the size I want and very well optioned and priced in the base 3.0 V6 model. I took a few mile quick first impression drive and liked it. The Fusion also avoids a few cheap body design aspects of the GM and Chrysler cars of this size. I'll be looking into the Fusion further. My objective for testing the new cars on my short list is a few day rental, so I can get a good feel of them. A few mile test drive just tells me if I fit it.

My preference is a wagon this time around. Do I wait for a Fusion wagon or get the similar vehicle at Mazda- the Mazda 6 wagon?

Reply to
Spam Hater

I don't think there will be a Fusion wagon. The closest will be the Ford Edge 'crossover' this fall (if I have my model names right). That's also when the Fusion will get all-wheel drive as an option.

Reply to
Andrew Rossmann

Too bad. I'll have to see the Mazda wagon. Ford had a great wagon in the Taraus, shame it's gone. They had that market to them themselves. The heavy 500 box just isn't my thing.

If like another Matrix or Caliber; too short a vehicle for me.

THX for your info.

Reply to
Spam Hater

Get a mustang.