Heater core replacement on '86 T-Bird. Insight requested.

lmfao

6 liter is POS huey injectors are oldstuff perhaps time for jimbo to get a HD ticket i bet he has never seen an international

hurc ast

Reply to
Jim_the slave_Warnan

Hey TJ, You mentioned having a resto going in the garage. What is it? Don't tease me like that and then leave me hanging. Tom

Reply to
Tom Adkins

"Karen Hall" wrote

Here, have some more:

MasterBlaster

Not any sort of mechanic at all - never claimed to be. Anything I fix, break or break while fixing is mine to worry about and pay for. I maintain a factory bumper to bumper extended warranty w/ rental car coverage on my daily driver. My transportation is my job, if its broken, so am I...

Google answered the question nicely, learned something new. Thanks!

No thanks, if I was in the market for a Diesel it'd be a 5.9L Cummins (I hate glow plugs, and the engine warranty applies a cummins shops as well as dodge dealers). Unluckily you're stuck buying it in a Dodge, an F550 (if Ford is still offering it, they were a few years back) or an FL50...

I personally don't have use for a truck that big. As my half-ton Dodge is paid for and still runs pretty well (amazing for a mexican-built Chrysler product), I don't see myself buying a new truck for a long time to come.

The new Nissan Frontier 4.0L V6 sure looks nice... I just can't justify paying the $12k difference between trade-in on my dodge and invoice on the nissan... :P

JS

Reply to
Jacob Suter

"MasterBlaster" > much insight as possible from first hand knowledge holders.

Fabulous...and pictures to boot! Thanks much for this pointer.

Regards, Tj

Reply to
Karen Hall

From one car nut to another...

'71 LS-5 Corvette Stingray Convertible. It's 100% stock with matching numbers. As well as being stock it's basically original. Aside from new leather, carpeting and rag, it has the original 454/365, Turbo400, hardtop...and AM radio. ;-) I bought it back in '86 for $5000! Completed a frame-on restore shortly after purchase but considering it is a driver (almost daily) it's time for another. ;-)

Regards, Tj

Reply to
Karen Hall