Max Power

My long body Aerostar would handle a 4X8 flat on the floor with all back seats out. JUST.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

I've known people with Aerostars (extended, not the shorty) that did just that. Plenty of room for one person to stretch out. Room for 2 unless you're talking about a hunting buddy.

Reply to
Tom Adkins

but ok for a brokeback mountain hunting buddy...ha!

Reply to
ShoeSalesman

Yea... I almost went there Shoe, but decided not to. Thanks for doing it for me. ;) Plenty of room for you and a person that you want to cuddle up with, and a reasonable amount of luggage/baggage packed along the sides and up front. There's also plenty of points for physical restraints. Ask ShoeSalesman for details. ;)

Reply to
Tom Adkins

Do you mean the type of restraints for when you cuddle with someone ( e.g., handcuffs)? Or the type holds luggage in place so it doesn't move around while you are driving?

I guess it would work both ways, depending upon one's preferences.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Ummmm, yes.