Hurc..

Baby, I don't think you are taking me seriously. You are obviously phishin. We could have a good life together. You, and me , and the caribou...... Think about it.

Reply to
Tom Adkins

Aww,C'mon Hurc. Please reply. I've got a fantasy about us and a 55 gal drum of Kendall Blue. I wanna just slam my d... You get the idea. How 'bout it lover. You make me so hot...

Reply to
Tom Adkins