Ignition Switch Repaired

Today I received the ignition replacement switch from Whitney and to my joy it looked the same. I mounted it in place, reconnected the connector plug and slipped on the ground lug to battery. It works! Thank you to all that responded to my cry for assistance. Once I figured out how to lower the steering wheel it was a piece of cake... sort of. Thank you, pestocat

pestocat

"pestocat" wrote in news:hr560i$o8v$ snipped-for-privacy@adenine.netfront.net:

glad that worked out for you. KB

Kevin Bottorff