installing remote starter

how difficult is it to put one of them remote car starters in a 99 taurus?

Reply to
db fred

Thomas Moats

i have a friend who is a brain surgeon.. he is pretty good at it and it is not difficult for him to do it.. me: well i cant do it and think it is very difficult..... like everything if you know how it is easy, if not then its a pain.....

Reply to
jim

since you have to bypass/trick the built-in ford security system to allow it to start and if that fails does it leave you stranded 50 miles from home on a dark stormy night on a weekend..... i dunno

: > how difficult is it to put one of them remote car starters in a 99 : > taurus? : i have a friend who is a brain surgeon.. he is pretty good at it and it : is not difficult for him to do it.. me: well i cant do it and think it : is very difficult..... like everything if you know how it is easy, if : not then its a pain.....

Reply to
Im Right

Installing a remote start system on a Ford Motor Company vehicle with PATS requires the installation of an additional component, under the dash, that has a coded key inserted.

mike hunt

Im Right wrote:

Reply to
MikeHunt