Just a ? about the 97 Taurus 3.0 Vulcan ?

I read a few times in here of people whose water pump went out and their heads were messed up...

I know on the 88 it has been overheated a few times due to bad water pump/bad radiator/etc.

Are the newer Tauruses less durable in the engine dept?

thanks

Reply to
Koolaid

Koolaid opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Bad water pumps and radiator leaks dont cause overheating... owners that dont pay attention cause overheating.

Before every flight a pilot walks around his aircraft looking over, under and in... get the picture?

Here's the common things I've seen about later Vulcan's on here and elsewhere...

  1. problems with coolant sludging clogging heater core...

uh, that's about it

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic