1987 Porsche 924S for Sale $3,500

I'm retiring from the USAF and moving to a new location. I'm selling the car to purchase a house. The car is a daily driver getting 25 MPG in city driving. New paint and phone dial wheels have been re-powder coated. Car has been maintained by a Porsche certified mechanic since bought, if you want to talk to him about the condition of the car, I'll provide his telephone number. Picture is attached and more pics available on request: email snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net

Compression/leakdown @6000ft---140LBS/5% across all cylinders...mechanic indicated the engine has rebuilt specs.

Details: 194,000 miles, new cam/balance belts, front main seal and balance/cam seals replaced. Radiator drained, new thermostat and new antifreeze, New manual shift mechanism. Car runs great. COLD air conditioning has the R134 Conversion and has recently been recharged. New A/C Blower and Fan. New front MacPherson Boge struts, Autocross springs for stiffer front end, and rear Turbo Boge shocks done at 177k miles. New brake rotors all around and new brake pads done at 179K miles. High Performance Air Intake installed. High-flow exhaust including high-flow catalytic converter with resonating dual tip. No OIL LEAKS. Vehicle has current emissions tag. Sunroof works with new relays and seals. D

Interior restoration: Dash mat with "Porsche 924S" embroidered. Black with white interior, and blue accent lights. Blue interior lights turn on when any door opens. Sunroof panel redone in white with custom 924S logo embedded in design. New Blaupunkt San Jose Stereo/CD/MP3 installed with new Infinity Reference speakers all-around. Car has been wired for subwoofer box in rear hatch area. White-faced clock and oil pressure gauges.

Replacement or Modification List

****Since 173K Miles****

New Power Steering Pump

R134a A/C Conversion

High Flow Exhaust

High Flow Catalytic Converter

White and Black Interior

Custom Sunroof Panel "924S"

Custom Door Lighting

White Faced Clock and Oil Pressure

New Blaupunkt San Jose Stereo/CD/MP3

New Infinity Reference Speakers All-Round

Wired for Subwoofer box

New Timing Belt

New Balance Shaft Belt

New Brake Rotors all-around

New Brake Pads all-around

Upgraded Bright White Headlights, not HID

High Performance Air Intake

Bosch Platinum Spark Plugs

Spark Plug Wires

Recent Front end Alignment