Location of Mystique/Contour(1998)Fan control Resistor Pack

hi the heater/ac fan control in my 1998 mystique only works on high. could someone please tell me where the resistor block is mounted? i know it is somewhere on the right side near the blower fan. on the very far right of the car,on a vertical surface(duct from motor) there is a 1x2 inch white door(panel) with one screw at the top. it has 5-6 large guage wires going into it.is this it? the car had the resistor and pigtail recall done in 2000. thanks in advance

Reply to
The Gilkies