Resistor Pack for fan contol

Trying to replace the resistor pack that controls fan speeds. Lost all but the highest setting. Any clues on where this is located ?

2003 Tahoe.

thanks,

Reply to
tamiejohn

On my 2000 Sierra (Tahoe should be the same), I had to remove the black plastic panel that is mounted below the dashboard. It's that big plastic piece that stretches from the hump in the middle to the passenger side beneath the dash. Ther are 3 or 4 screws to remove the panel. Then the blower resistor is mounted underneath the dash with 2 screws just above where the passenger's feet would be. You will see it. it's very easy to replace. Remove the two screws and unplug the wires. Reinstall. The only challenge was getting one of the screws back in the plastic panel. The screw directly above the hump was a little problematic to replace.

I hope this helps.

G.