Looking for Winter Wheels....

I know its July, but I am looking for winter wheels for my 03 GM, seems the build date is important because of suspension changes. I have the revised model and the earlier build date wheels won't fit.... I checked tire rack and they aren't there yet on the wheels.. The dealer wants $150.00 each.. YOUCH.... EBAY is no differant...

Jake

Reply to
M Hayes529

u r weird