LOOKING FOR STEEL WHEELS

There's got to be a used wheel shop somewhere near you live. Check with the local body shops. They'd know where to get them. If not ebay is your friend. That's short of leaving a fortune at your dealer for the brand new wheels.

Reply to
Apu McRodrigues Ibn Hottab

TireRack sells steel wheel/winter tire combos mounted and balanced. See

...and NO, I do not have any affiliation whatsoever with them......

Reply to
null_pointer

Take my advice. Buy Subaru fit wheels, not universal fit.

Ron

Reply to
Rockin Ronnie

HI I am looking for steel wheels for snow tires. the car is a 2004 Legacy Toronto Area please reply to brian_motorcycle snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
al gu

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Reply to
Mike

I bought steel wheels at Canadian Tire last year for my 03 Legacy. They worked great. They may not have the listing for your '04, but it will be the same as the '03's. Brian

Reply to
Brian McCloskey

No, but they'll ship them to a local installer (who may/may not be able to get the wheels for less in spite of having to pay him/her to mount'm.

Reply to
The Masked Marvel

Costco/Price Club sells steel rims... I believe CDN$39 each....

Reply to
Rory

Does the tire rack have an outlet in the toronto area? thanks Brian

Reply to
al gu

I think TireRack is a mail order seller only, but they do have a recommended installer list.

Reply to
null_pointer

If they ship from the US the price is double by the time you include money exchange, duty, and taxes and shipping

Reply to
al gu