loss of power in Escort

My wife drives a 98 Escort. It has 110000 kms on it and has been serviced by the dealer since new. I have noticed a loss of power when accelerating steadily from a dead stop. I have also noticed a loss of power when going a constant speed on the highway. Could this be a fuel filter or a sensor of some kind? The fuel filter has been changed twice since new.

David

Reply to
David

darrell darcy