Q. Turn signal flasher location on '81 Crown Vic LTD

Hi.

My turn signals don't work. They started dying slowly lately, but it's not the bulbs.

I have no burnt out bulbs anywhere on the car.

Finally, the turn signals dont come on at all.

I suspect it's a turn signal flasher, if there is such a thing, BUT WHERE IS IT ?

I've located the hazard flasher, and replaced it, but no change. So, is there a separate one for the turn signals, and if so, where?

Thanks, Jim

Reply to
Jim Jones